There is no controversy that we are in the last days!
The last time has come! We are in the last days already. There are many teachers with devil-inspired ideas; and many are their followers. Holy Spirit is not a liar, the truth He told the disciples has come to pass.
I Timothy 4:1-2; But the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times, some in the church will turn away from Christ and become eager followers of teachers with devil-inspired ideas. (2) These teachers will tell lies with straight faces and do it so often that their consciences won’t even bother them. (LB)
And in this same last days, the mystery which has been hid from ages and generations is made manifest to his saints (I John 4:1-6). And also;
Colossians 1:26&27; Even the mystery which has been hid from ages and from generations but now is made manifest to his saints. (27) To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ in you the hope of glory.
In the Last Days: God-inspired Ideas versus Devil-inspired Ideas
The question now is, “how are we going to differentiate the mystery (God-inspired ideas) that is made manifest to the saints (true teachers) from the devil-inspired ideas through the false teachers?”
- The Fruits They Bear: We shall know them by their fruits. Also, a source can not bring sweetness and bitterness at the same time. Most time, they preach what they don’t do and they do what they don’t preach. God attributes are not in them.
- The Truth Remains Forever: It is just a matter of time; the truth remains forever while lies fade away
- The Glory of Whom They Seek: When you see a false teacher; everything he does is to seek his own glory. I mean a devil-inspired idea is to seek the glory of the teachers; while the mystery that is made manifest to the saints is to seek God’s glory
- Whose Kingdom they Increase? God-inspired ideas add to God’s kingdom while devil-inspired ideas add to devil’s kingdom, it only adds to the teachers not the hearers.
- The Furnace of the Word Test: I Thessalonians 5:21 says, “Test all things; hold fast that which is good. I John 4:1 – Beloved, believe not every spirit, test the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. And Verse 2 – By this you know the Spirit of God: Every Spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God. Lastly Verse 3 – And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is the Spirit of Antichrist of which you have heard that it should come; and even now already it is in the world.
Christ would be lost in the teachings of the devil-inspired-ideas teachers; and every message devoid of Christ, cannot stand the test of the time, not to talk of the furnace of the Word.
The Audio Version of “The End Matters Most ” is now available on Audible.
Photo Credit: Pixabay
To the glory of God and improvement of humanity, the Blogger has authored two books: