- Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
A big thanks to booksmeetgirl nominating me for this award. You taught me how to get reviews for my books, and besides your comments and likes have served as a Compass to measure the way my blogging is heading. Thanks a lot. You are really hospitable!
It was really not possible for me to reach here without the corroboration of the whole Blogosphere. Your likes, feedback, comments have always encouraged me to let this journey be a continuous one.
Before my nominations let me tell you seven facts about myself:
- I am from Ibadan, the second largest city in the whole of Africa.
- I presently live in Thomas Adewumi International College, Oko, Kwara State, Nigeria.
- I love writing and reading.
- I also love playing Games like Football, Table Tennis, Chess and Scrabble.
- I love blogging to motivate and clarify some knotty issues of life, and to clear the doubts of those that may be in dilemma.
- I love to be around my family, anytime I’m opportuned to do so.
- I am a graduate of Engineering that dabbled into Education. I love Education so much. I am an educator!
And now my nominations:
Ivana – Orbis Marketing
Life of a Med School Wife
I am limited to just 15 nominees. I am deeply sorry for I have many bloggers in my community. I love you all!
I’m grateful for all your encouragements and push all this while….
If you are impacted with this write-up, get any of these three books for more. Thank you.
The End Matters Most, authored by Peter Adewumi. (Print on Demand, eBook & Audio).
Attributes of Successful Employees by Peter Adewumi. (Print Book & eBook).
Virtues for Riches (Motivational Series) by Peter Adewumi (Paperback and eBook)
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi
Photo Credit: Pixabay