Your kind is rear Aquib Khan (https://aquibview.wordpress.com)!
Thanks a million for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. You can follow the link below to read one of the award-winning poems on his site: https://aquibview.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/the-ballad-of-the-wall
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven (11) questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven (11) other bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
These are my responses to the questions Khan asked me:
- Write five sentences about yourself.
- My full name is Peter Feranmi Adewumi. I live in Africa, Nigeria. My favorite color is golden. My best food is Rice with fish and plantain. I love reading, writing, and playing team games.
- Have you ever been bullied in school and by whom, brief us about it?
- Yes, I have been bullied before when I was in secondary school, we normally bullied ourselves, and this day it was my turn. The group leader (a friend) and some other friends did it. That my friend has become a pastor now.
- What do you do when you get angry?
- When I get angry, I try not to talk by leaving the scene of the happening because if I stay and talk, it may aggravate to physical assault.
- How do you describe this life?
- “Life by the yard is hard, life by the inch is a cinch.” Life is complex, the best bet is to live one day at a time, I am not saying you should not plan, but you have to take it easy because sometimes, you may deserve lemonade, and the life will throw lemons to you.
- Have you ever betrayed or backstabbed someone for anything?
- No, it is not in my habit to do that.
- Have you ever had a crush on someone besides any celebrity?
- I am a very gentle man except when people step on my toes or push me to the wall. I have never had a crush on anyone before.
- What is so called ‘love’ to you?
- Love is life, without love, life is bound to be chaotic, and there will not be orderliness. Love is one of the forces that bind the world together.
- Where can you find the ultimate comfort?
- In Christ.
- Have you ever been to something that you aren’t supposed to, but you arrogantly did that?
- We are all working towards perfection. Sometimes, I do react when people are doing what I don’t subscribe to. I might have been keeping quiet, but anytime I want to talk, I always damn the consequence.
- Do you follow any stereotype or stereotype prevalent nowadays that you want to break, it must not need to be a typical media hype?
- No, I don’t follow what is ‘n’ vogue.
- How can you contribute to the society for being positive and respectful towards each other, mainly the corruption that is seeing in the minds of young women and men because of obscenity, lust, fame, etc?
- Just by intimating them with healthy pieces of information, and being an example of what I preach.
These are my nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
These are the eleven (11) questions for my nominees to answer:
- May I meet you?
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your main purpose of starting a blog?
- How do you run your blog? How many types do you post in a week? Do you actually read posts on others’ blogs?
- What is your experience like in relating to other bloggers?
- Would you ever stop blogging? If no, why?
- Is monetizing a blog a blessing or a curse?
- Will you advise a full-time blogging either from the inception or later?
- How do you manage to blog (if you blog part-time) with your job and family?
- What advice will you give upcoming bloggers?
- What one thing will you do differently if you are to start your blog all over?
I am looking forward to reading your responses. You don’t need to rush to answer these questions. Take your time, because your response as a post will change the level and trend of your blog. Best wishes! A million thanks to all bloggers that have been supporting me all this while and hitherto!
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi
The author has written three books hitherto, you can get any of these three books for proven Success Tips. Thanks a lot.
The End Matters Most, authored by Peter Adewumi. (Print on Demand, eBook & Audio).
Attributes of Successful Employees by Peter Adewumi. (Print Book & eBook).
Virtues for Riches (Motivational Series) by Peter Adewumi (Paperback and eBook)