Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules also.
This is the 2nd time I would be nominated for this award.
A big thank to Shilpa for nominating me for this award. The way you have been weaving your words together has been a source of encouragement.
It was really not possible for me to reach here without the corroboration of the whole Blogosphere. Your likes, feedback, comments have always encouraged me to let this journey be a continuous one.
Before my nominations let me tell you seven facts about myself:
- I am from Ibadan, the second largest city in the whole of Africa.
- I presently live in Thomas Adewumi International College, Oko, Kwara State, Nigeria.
- I love writing and reading.
- I also love playing Games like Football, Table Tennis, Chess, and Scrabble.
- I love blogging to motivate and clarify some knotty issues of life and to clear the doubts of those that may be in dilemma.
- I love to be around my family, anytime I’m opportune to do so.
- I am a graduate of Engineering that dabbled into Education. I love Education so much. I am an educator!
And now my nominations:
My Nominees for Liebster Blog Award:
I am limited to just 15 nominees. I am deeply sorry for I have many bloggers in my community. I love you all! For both Liebster Blog Award and Versatile Blogger Award. I nominated almost the same blog because of time. Please, take me as I am.
Best wishes to all!
I’m grateful for all your encouragements and push all this while….
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi