Thanks to Jerry Peri for nominating me for both the Liebster Award & Blue Sky Tag Award simultaneously. This is its first kind in my few days of blogging. Check the nomination here: http://www.jerriperri.com/liebster-award-blue-sky-tag-award/
Jerry Peri is a powerful poet and writer that expresses himself with passion in order to correct some anomalies herein present in our present days. Check his writings and poems here: http://www.jerriperri.com
He writes on poetry, relationship issues, political issues, essays, short stories, etc.
The History of Liebster Award (Check it in my 3rd Nomination) here:
The Foundation of Blue Sky Tag Award
“Blue Sky Tag is a fun event for June, the height of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere, with plenty of blue sky days.”
Rules of The Award
. Pay regards to the person that nominated you
. List 11 facts about yourself
. Nominate other bloggers
. Inform them of the nomination
. Give answers to all the questions you are asked
. Ask your nominees some questions
11 Facts about Me
1. I studied Civil Engineering but I dabbled into Education.
2. I am now a Professional teacher.
3. I am also an author and a freelancer.
4. I am a Nigerian.
5. I would love to visit as many countries as possible when I’m up to the task including America, UK, and India.
6. I play Football, Table Tennis, Scrabble, and Chess.
7. I love to read and write a lot.
8. I am married with children.
9. I am an Associate Pastor of my church.
10. I love making friends.
11. I love God’s word.
Jerry Peri’s Questions for His Nominees
1. Why are you a blogger?
2. How much have you loved and is still willing to?
3. What do you think about world peace? Is it possible? How?
4. Has any one ever hurt you such that you can’t forgive him/her? What was the occasion?
5. Can you love unconditionally?
My Answers to Peri’s Questions
1. To impact others and to also make money genuinely in form of advertisement of products that people really need, for instance, my products (my books), and for others.
2. I’m trying my best, but I can’t really specify the degree.
3. It can never be total, insurgence will always show up except when there is no devil again.
4. No. I am the type that when you step on my toes, I react immediately, and people like us don’t have prisons in their hearts to keep malice.
5. Can human beings love unconditionally? I don’t think it is possible. Don’t forget we are still human, and we are still in the process of perfection, we have not been fully made.
Now My Nominees
My Questions to My Nominees
1. Introduce yourself to people.
2. Your favorite food?
3. Your favorite subject when you were in high school?
4. Relate an incident you will never forget when you were in high school.
5. Your words for upcoming bloggers.