A life without any direction is heading for a disaster. In life, you have to know where you are going, how to get there and the direction which you are going to take. If you look around you, and everything is in disarray, you have to accept the fault. Don’t shift the blame on any other person, it is when you accept that you are responsible, that is when you can reverse the situation.
Disorganization is a sickness that can sap the whole success system of positive results. For a disorganized and disarrayed situation around you to become normal and in good array, here are five pills you need to treat the abnormality.
- Organize your thought: everything that will see without has its foundation within. An organized thought will always produce something worthwhile. If you are not settled within, everything around you will be turbulent. It’s only a settled mind that can be a gold mine. It will be confirmed from what comes out of your mouth whether your thoughts are organized or not.
- Organize your words: You don’t need to begin to spit fire when things go wrong around you. You don’t need to begin to talk anyhow and begin to put the blame on everyone around you. You don’t need to begin to say negative words, you don’t need to regret the day you were born, you don’t need to regret the day you took the job, you don’t need to regret the day you married the woman or the man. What has happened has happened. Spitting fire would not bring orderliness, in fact, it would make the case worse.
- Organize your steps: You should know the next course of action. You should know the next step to take. I’ve never seen a hurdle stopping a sprinter from completing the race. He (She) may fall down, but he (she) rises up, find his (her) direction and continues the race. You can still continue to move forward from where you are, a step backward should not pose a challenge, it might just be a sign to retrace your step and change your direction.
- Organize your movement: Steps are different a little bit from movement. A step is a short movement, and it dictates the beginning of a long journey. A movement is an act of changing location/position. Though your steps culminate into movement, you have to be careful of all other steps after the first step. Many people start with an organized step, but as they move on, they begin to take disorganized steps. Other steps are as important as the first step in life, if not much more important. Organize your movement, organize all other steps you take after the first step.
- Organize your whole life: Coordinate your whole body. Movement is not by the legs alone. In fact, when you move, every part of your body moves. Know what you want in life. Don’t be heading Northward, and your eyes are looking Southward, such action always leads to another fall and disarrayed environment. Once beaten, twice shy. If you want total orderliness and peace around you, there is a need for total coordination of all the systems around you.
I wish you the best in and of life!
Further Resources and Readings on this Topic:
If you have a question you’ll like me or any of the expert readers to answer, you can use the Comment Box or “Contact Me” above for privacy. Please include your name, your blog name (if you have a blog), and then ask your question.
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi
Photo Credit: Pixabay and Google Image Search
If you are impacted by this write-up, get any of these five books for more proven Success Tips. Thanks a lot.