Tip 1 (Verse 1) – Divine Timing (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
Tip 2 (Verse 4) – You can not make it by personal efforts alone. You need God and people, but mind this, don’t search for people that will help you. God will direct you to them or direct them to you (if you can trust God, the latter is the best – Elijah and the widow of Zarephath).
Tip 3 (Verse 4, last part) – Favor: Even, if a man shows favor/kindness to you, it is still God but through him or her. Hear David: “Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may show the kindness of God unto him?” – 2 Samuel 9:3. And Ziba (the servant of Saul) brought a lame (Mephibosheth – a son of Jonathan) for the blessing. What a favor!
Tip 4 (Verse 6) – Be a blessing: it is in blessing others your own blessings lie. God told Abraham, “I will bless you and you shall be a blessing.”
Tip 5 (Verse 8) – There will be opposition but it can’t stop you. Note this; whenever there is an opposition, it is a pointer to move ahead – Isaac and Paul.
Tip 6 (Verse 8b) – Concentrate in the area of your strength. Do always what you can do best, and learn from others what you can not do.
Tip 7 (Verse 9) – When you are envied, it is a pointer to the fact that you are moving forward, but don’t let it get to your head. Isaac was envied when he was getting results. Envy is always, and remains a sign of prosperity!
Tip 8 (Verse 10 – 11) – Don’t be proud: God resists the proud but gives grace unto the humble (James 4: 6 & 1 Peter 5:5). Pride goes before destruction!
If you feel like, you can read:
Ezekiel 31: 1 – 11
1. And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, on the first day of the month, that the Word of the Lord came unto me saying
2. Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh King of Egypt, and to his multitude; whom are you like in your greatness?
3. Behold, the Assyrian was a Cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with forest shade, and a high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs
4. The waters made it great, the deep set it up on high with its rivers, running round about its plants, and sent out its little rivers unto all the trees of the field.
5. Therefore, its height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and its boughs were multiplied, and its branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when it shot forth.
6. All the fowls of heaven made their nests in its boughs, and under its branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under its shadow dwelt all great nations.
7. Thus was it beautiful in its greatness, in the length of its branches for its root reached to great waters.
8. The Cedars in the garden of God could not hide it: the fir trees were not like its boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like its branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto it in its beauty.
9. I have made it beautiful by the multitude of its branches: so that all the trees of Eden, that were in the garden of God, envied it.
10. Therefore thus says the Lord God; because you have lifted up yourself in height, and it has shot up its top among the thick boughs, and its heart is lifted up in its height;
11. I have therefore delivered it into the hand of the mighty one of the nations; he shall surely deal with it: I have driven it out for its wickedness.
Keep on blogging and succeeding!
Image Sources: Pixabay and Kristiann blog