Thanks to ‘respectmyselfblog’ who gave me the award a number of days ago, I’m sorry for not replying promptly. His blog is worth reading. This is the link to the post he used to nominate me.
About The Mystery Blogger Award
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Okoto Enigma is the creator of the award. To motivate the Blogger please do visit her blog.
The Rules of the Award
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and links their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people (I will prefer 10 to 20).
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
- I’m a man in Male Version if you don’t know.
- I love to read a lot, and
- I love to write a lot.
5 Questions from ‘respectmyselfblog’
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- Half-Full, Half-Empty or….Other?
- What inspired you to create your blog? What was its original purpose?
- What was the best advice ever given to you that you wish to share?
- Wacky alert: If you could be any person other than yourself for one day, who would you be and why?
My Answers to 5 Questions from ‘respectmyselfblog’
- This period we are in, between June and August.
- Definitely half-full
- I have been studying for a very long time especially Bible actively from Year 2000, and I’m in the habit of jotting what I gain from studying. Then, when I have my jottings in form of textbooks, coupled with my experience, I decided it’s time to share it. I didn’t deviate from the original purpose as such! The original purpose is to share, “Biblical, authors’, and writers’ views on the issues of life.”
- My paternal grandmother, may her soul rest in peace, would say, “My son, talk when you have to do so, and keep silent when you have to do so.” The other one is that God told me to publish, and thereafter, many people confirmed it, one of them is the proprietor of the school where I work.
- I love myself, and I’m okay with it, I can’t come back the second time. Nevertheless, let’s assume I come back, I would rather be my best self.
My Questions to My Nominees
- Sometimes, it’s hard to find whether a blogger is a Male or Female Version of man. Tell us whether you are a male or female, no other option, please.
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Do you still stick to your high school friends?
- What keeps you going as blogging is concerned?
- Can you please tell your lovers, fans, subscribers, and your admirers one thing they’ve not known about you?
Now My Nominees
Keep on blogging and succeeding!