:This award was created by Maggie(Dreaming of Guatemala).
I,m not taking it for granted. I appreciate you, and I pray for your success in all ramifications.
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Include the reason for this award
• Include the banner in your post
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the reader
• Answer the question which the nominator gave you
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Krishna Chaitanya’s Questions
- When did you start your blog and why?
- What is your favourite season?
- What are your hobbies?
- What do you do during your free time?
- What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
- What is your favourite book/article you have read this week?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Do you collect anything other than books?
- What is your favourite film?
- Who is your inspiration?
My Answers to Krishna Chaitanya’s Questions
1. When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog October 11, 2016
2. What is your favourite season?
No favourite season!
3. What are your hobbies?
Football, Table Tennis, and Chess.
4. What do you do during your free time?
I write and read.
5. What is your favourite holiday destination and why?
Any tourist centre that I’m capable of visiting at any point in time.
6. What is your favourite book/article you have read this week?
I’m writing a book presently, hence, I read anything that is related to the topic at hand.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I can live just anywhere.
8. Do you collect anything other than books?
I don’t understand the question!
9. What is your favourite film?
“Like Sands on the Earth.”
10. Who is your inspiration?
God, Bishop (Dr) David Oyedepo, and Dr Robert Kiyosaki
I have many awesome bloggers, therefore I nominate these bloggers that come to my mind right now:
- Sunflower Sojourn
- Success Inspirers’ World
- Shubham Paul
- Laina Eartharcher
- Teslim Omipidan
- Mark Tulin
- Do you think blogging is easy?
- Do you support monetizing one’s blog?
- How do you get inspiration for your posts?
- Which day of the week does your blog receive highest traffic?
- Which category garners likes and comments most on your blog?
- What is one thing you’re thinking of to grow your blog?
- What is your opinion of leaving one’s blog for like one month before posting again?
- If you’re ‘unfollowed’, how would you react?
- What is your idea on full time blogging?
- Three advantages of blogging please?
Best wishes and regards!