There are more than a million book you have to read and also keep for all your children to read, and if possible, your grand children. These are some of them:
1. Poor Dad, Rich Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
2. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.
3. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
4. The Millionaire Mentality by Harv Eker.
5. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and Williams Danko.
6. The Instant Millionaire by Mark Fisher.
7. The Wealthy Barber by Davis Chilton.
8. The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman.
9. Learn to Earn: A Beginner’s Guide to the Basics of Investing and Business by Peter Lynch & John Rothschild.
10. The Motley Fool Investment Guide by Tom & David Gardner.
11. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
12. The Bible
NOTE: I suggest these books are not only read but also acted upon.
Thanks for your support all this while!