The Blogger is an author, a content writer, a freelancer, a marketer and an educator.
LifeBlog is all about Biblical, Authors’ and Writers’ Views on Life Issues.
The author had gathered enough experience from life, books, pastors, motivational speakers, etc. And I think it’s worth sharing!
The time is now to open our eyes further, so that the truth can indeed set us free, by the instrumentality of the light from the Word.
Firstly, appreciation to God Almighty, who gave the word in other to bless the receiver.
The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it. (Psalm 68:11).
Then, to my father in the Lord, Bishop (Dr) O. Oyedepo who shook my hands and blessed me along with my site head, Builder Ogaga and all others, after we finished one of the four mighty Cross Hostels in Covenant University, under one year in December 2005. Thank you sir!
I appreciate all authors that I have read their books: Pastor Faith Oyedepo, Bishop David Abioye, Bishop Aremu, Pastor (Mrs) Mary Abioye and many others that I cannot mention here.
Nothing would ever stop your greatness in life, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Peter Feranmi Adewumi is an Associate Pastor of Living Faith Church (a.k.a Winners’ Chapel) under the Leadership of God’s servant Bishop (Dr) David O. Oyedepo.
He has been going to church from when he was very small, but he gave his life to Christ in September 6, 1995. And since then, he has been serving the Lord in different capacities:
- Prayer Coordinator of a Living Spring Campus Fellowship and member of Prayer Warriors, Joint Christian Campus Fellowship (JCCF), The Polytechnic, Ibadan;
- Zonal Secretary, Nigerian Christian Corpers’ Fellowship (Yobe State) – 2003 – 2004; Secretary, Children Teachers’ Dept, Winners Chapel, Omu – Aran, 2011 – 2012;
- Head of Station (Part Time), Living Faith Church, Idofin, June 2013 – May 2015; and
- Assistant Pastor, Living Faith Church, Oko, May 2016 – March 11, 2017.
- Associate Pastor, Living Faith Church, Oko, Kwara State, Nigeria; March 11, 2017 till date. And my life has never remained the same!
Psalm 68:11 –
The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.
It is a good thing to be among the pens of the Lord!
For “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: ….” (Hosea 4:6)
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).