This is a Sample Post on Finance
Money develops wings and flies away, if you don’t want to lose your hard-earned money, there are tethers to tie it down.
As an employee, your main purpose of working should not be for money only, you have to also work to learn and for assets. You have to learn to tie most of your hard-earned money through some tethers. These tethers are called assets.
Six assets out of many to tie your money down are as follows:
- Real Estate
- Paper Assets / Securities: These are referred to as liquid assets. Paper assets include Stocks: Shares bought personally from a company.
Mutual Fund: Shares bought for many people.
Bond: Loan to companies/government
- Commodities: Gold, Silver, oil, etc.
- Books: Books you’ve written or product you’ve created.
The Big Idea
When it comes to Financial Literacy, it was not taught in school, hence, you need to learn from people who know the subject well. Learn from people like:
- Rober Kiyosaki – Poor Dad, Rich Dad
- George S. Clason – The Richest Man in Babylon
- Napoleon Hill – Think and Grow Rich
- Harv Eker – The Millionaire Mentality
If you are impacted with this write-up, get any of these three books for more proven Success Tips. Thanks a lot.
The End Matters Most, authored by Peter Adewumi. (Print on Demand, eBook & Audio).
Attributes of Successful Employees by Peter Adewumi. (Print Book & eBook).
Virtues for Riches (Motivational Series) by Peter Adewumi (Paperback, eBook & AudioBook)
© 2017 Peter F. Adewumi
Photo Credit: Pixabay